Moist, Juicy Middle Burgers
We love outdoor grilling and love a good burger, especially one stuffed with cheese and bacon. These burgers taste awesome! When you take a bite, your mouth encounters a cheese and bacon treat as the moist, juicy middle explodes in your mouth.
Moist, Juicy Middle:
4 oz Stilton cheese
4 oz Crumbled Blue cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
10 slices bacon
1 2/3 lb Ground Beef
1/4 c diced onion
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp seasoning mix, no salt added
1 tsp Sriracha and Crystal hot sauces
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp dried parsley
Kaiser buns and condiments
1. Mix together cheese, garlic and bacon. Form 6 patties from the cheese, garlic mixture and put in the freezer.
2. In a large bowl, add the meat, onions, egg and remaining seasonings and knead mixture until well blended. Cover and place in refrigerator.
3. Preheat a BBQ to high heat.
4. After the cheese patties have chilled into hard discs, remove from freezer. Retrieve hamburger meat mixture and uncover. Form 6 small, thick disc like meat patties.
5. Use your finger to form a deep well in the middle of the meat patty. Deposit a cheese middle inside the well. Begin working beef from the bottom of the patty up and over the cheese disc in order to fully cover the cheese.
6. Put the meat on the grill, and bring the grill down to a low/medium heat to finish cooking the burger.
Enjoy, and don't forget to say yum!